And we have a dock - again!
While this blog may have been inactive over the last few months, we haven't been! A lot has been happening on the property - mainly we have a nice new dock! We previously had a hand-me-down floating dock which was a little unstable on our busy lake. So we purchased 3 aluminum dock frame kits from Home Depot and in early June, Matt, his dad and my brother all went up and installed it. It has steel pipes which makes it quite stable when the boats and seadoos come ripping by. We used the old dock pieces as platforms against the shore as a bit of a coffee dock.
I realized after we left the property last that I didn't have a picture of the dock all on its own - but I do have this nice pic of my boys enjoying some time together on it (and yes - we use the pipes to hold the fish net!)
I realized after we left the property last that I didn't have a picture of the dock all on its own - but I do have this nice pic of my boys enjoying some time together on it (and yes - we use the pipes to hold the fish net!)

Comments
Post a Comment