Saturday Surfing

I'm online quite a bit... way too much probably, but there are a lot of good things that come out of being online - like finding new great sites and products online.  Doesn't help that I'm a librarian so searching is just something I find fun. Some recent finds include:


The Outdoors Guy Guide
Very cool site for "guys" that shows how to do just about anything outdoors - for the cottage, hunting, fishing, building, survival.  You know - important things - like how to avoid electrocution, and how to cook beer can chicken. 

Cottage Must Haves
Beautiful accessories that are a must for any cottage. I'm drooling over the hammock and the beer cooler. From Style at Home magazine. 

Pinterest...
oh how I love Pinterest. If you haven't discovered Pinterest yet you must give it a try. It is essentially a virtual bulletin board where you share all the wonderful things you find online. I have my "Cottage" board that has a number of great finds - you can visit it here. 

Comments