Cool Table
I have always been a fan of the recycled plastic outdoor furniture. For some reason there are quite a few manufacturers in my hometown area too (one of which was featured on Dragon's Den). But I just discovered a new seller in the little town of Atwood. It's called Kasler Outdoors. They have the regular - tables and chairs - but also a few other unique items.
I'm really loving this picnic table with built in checker boards. I think it would be great at our cottage one day!
Also the bird houses are cute and colourful - and won't break down after a few hash winters.
I must make a stop next time in Atwood.
I'm really loving this picnic table with built in checker boards. I think it would be great at our cottage one day!
Also the bird houses are cute and colourful - and won't break down after a few hash winters.
I must make a stop next time in Atwood.
Comments
Post a Comment